TreeLine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either Version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. See the LICENSE file provided with this program for more information.
- The stable version of TreeLine (3.0.x) requires the following
libraries and programs:
- Python (Version 3.5 or higher)
- Qt (Version 5.8 or higher)
- PyQt (Version 5.8 or higher)
- If spell checking capability is desired, either the aspell, ispell or hunspell are required
Should run on any computer running Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
If spell checking capability is desired, an external program is required. Either aspell, ispell or hunspell must be installed.