TreeLine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either Version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. See the LICENSE file provided with this program for more information.
- The stable version of TreeLine (3.0.x) requires the following
libraries and programs:
- Python (Version 3.5 or higher)
- Qt (Version 5.8 or higher)
- PyQt (Version 5.8 or higher)
- If spell checking capability is desired, either the aspell, ispell or hunspell are required
The above versions of Qt and PyQt are recommended to minimize bugs. Somewhat older versions of Qt and PyQt are still mostly functional. To install with older libraries, use the "-x" option to skip dependency checking.
Should run on any computer running Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
If spell checking capability is desired, an external program is required. Either aspell, ispell or hunspell must be installed.
Due to a lack of Macs for testing, TreeLine on macOS is not formally supported.
There is a third-party port available on MacPorts.