TreeLine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either Version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. See the LICENSE file provided with this program for more information.
- The stable version of TreeLine (1.4.x) requires the following
libraries and programs:
- Qt (Version 4.4 or higher)
- Python (Version 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 or 2.7)
- PyQt (Version 4.4.0 or higher - see Riverbank for more information)
- An XML parser is required, such as the expat library or the PyXML package
- If spell checking capability is desired, either the aspell (preferred) or ispell programs are required (these are packaged with most distributions)
Using the files provided in the binary distribution, TreeLine should run on any computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
If spell checking capability is desired, an external program is required. Either aspell (preferred) or ispell must be installed. See aspell or ispell to download one of the programs and its dictionaries for any desired languages.