On a Linux system that has the libraries noted on the requirements page, all that is needed is the source code (with an installer script).
- Stable Version: treeline-3.1.6.tar.gz (680 KB)
Alternately, TreeLine packages are available from the repositories in many popular distrobutions.
Multiple windows installers are available.
- For all users (administrator permissions are required)
- Stable Version: treeline-3.1.6-install-all.exe (18 MB)
- For a single user (administrator rights are not
- Stable Version: treeline-3.1.6-install-user.exe (18 MB)
The source code for the libraries used to build the Windows binaries is available upon request.
Previous versions of TreeLine are available from SourceForge.